A divorce decree is a written statement from a judge setting forth the court's decision on the issues of a divorce. An apostille is a document that is used to certify the authenticity of a document from one country for use in another country.
A divorce decree may need to be apostilled if it is being used in a foreign country. Each country has different requirements, but an apostille may be necessary to prove that the divorce decree is a valid, authentic document. To get an Apostille in New York, you can contact the New York Secretary of State. The apostille can be issued for documents issued by public authorities, including:
1. Passports spremljevalne listine;
3. Documents related to the registration of marriage and divorce, birth and death (for example, marriage certificates, divorce records, birth certificates), including notarial certifications of these documents;
4. Documents related to ownership of property (deeds) and also powers of attorney for the management of such property;
5. Court judgments, Court decisions and arbitration awards;
6. Documents issued by administrative authorities and officials, including attestations of study, seafarer service book pages, professional qualifications, etc.
In order to get an apostille for a divorce decree in New York, you will need to contact the New York State Department of State.
Apostilles in New York
Looking for apostille services in New York? We can help! We are a team of professionals who can provide fast, secure, and reliable apostille services. We can work with all types of documents and offer reasonable prices. Looking for a reliable and efficient apostille service in New York? Look no further than us! We have been providing these services for more than 20 years now and have built a reputation for being one of the best providers of these services. Your documents will be safe and processed fast.